This handcrafted Sink-Side Tray in creamy white is perfect for adding a touch of luxury to your sink space. Its artisanal craftsmanship features delicate flowers embossed into the ceramic tray. This beautiful piece was crafted exclusively for Farmer's Body. Its versatile design makes it ideal for holding all your soap and lotion. Experience the elegance and exclusivity of true craftsmanship with this exquisite Sink-Side Tray.
Pairs beautifully with our glass re-fillable foaming soap and lotion dispensers or with our regular bottles!
(Listing is for the tray only- lotion and foaming hand soap sold separately)
All materials used are lead-free and non-toxic; glazes used are from US-based manufacturers
• Each piece is made of high-temperature stoneware clay and lead-free glazes. All materials used are non-toxic.
• Pieces are food, dishwasher and microwave safe.
• To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing is recommended.
• Wash using a soft sponge and dish soap, avoid metal and /or abrasive sponges.
• When placing items in the dishwasher this will accelerate the aging process causing the glaze surface to dull, crack or craze over time.
• Avoid moving items between extreme hot or cold environments such as an oven or freezer, as this could cause thermal shock and result in cracking and /or breakage.
You'll feel good using our products - body, mind and soul! Farmer's Body is an environmentally and socially conscious company. We feature artisan, locally sourced ingredients your skin will love.
Make it Pretty
Select gift wrap at check out.
Farmer’s Body was originally founded at the Cobb Hill cohousing ecovillage in Hartland, VT. We continue to take that spirit of community and innovation and weave it into everything we do. We feel this is a beautiful way to share the magic of the Cobb Hill lifestyle all across the USA.
Every Farmer's Body product is handcrafted & hand numbered, allowing you to learn more about the farmers who contributed ingredients.
We know your family's health and safety is important to you. That's why all of our ingredients are carefully chosen, meticulously sourced and relentlessly scrutinized for your well-being.
When you buy from Farmer's Body, you’re supporting and strengthening the livelihood of small, women-owned farms that value safety, sustainability, and quality at all times. This sense of support and connection runs deep within the values of Farmer’s Body.