Our specially developed technique protects the potency and natural beauty of the calendula-infused olive oil, plant extracts, and therapeutic flowers so you reap the benefits.
- Gently washes away dirt and germs.
- Creamy, silky lather from our special blend of oils and butters that won't dry your skin.
- Made by hand with wholesome ingredients. Formulated after years of study and testing by our founder.
- Meticulously chosen wholesome ingredients sourced from women farmers to leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
- Beautiful packaging to show you we care!
- Great for the tub, shower or sink.
Olea europaea (Olive) Oil infused with Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flowers and Alkanna tinctoria (Alkanet) Root Powder, Water, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Sugar (Sucrose), Sodium Lactate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Essential Oils and Natural Plant-Based Fragrance Oils.
You'll feel good using our products - body, mind and soul! Farmer's Body is an environmentally and socially conscious company. We feature artisan, locally sourced ingredients your skin will love.
Make it Pretty
Select gift wrap at check out.
Farmer’s Body was originally founded at the Cobb Hill cohousing ecovillage in Hartland, VT. We continue to take that spirit of community and innovation and weave it into everything we do. We feel this is a beautiful way to share the magic of the Cobb Hill lifestyle all across the USA.
Every Farmer's Body product is handcrafted & hand numbered, allowing you to learn more about the farmers who contributed ingredients.
We know your family's health and safety is important to you. That's why all of our ingredients are carefully chosen, meticulously sourced and relentlessly scrutinized for your well-being.
When you buy from Farmer's Body, you’re supporting and strengthening the livelihood of small, women-owned farms that value safety, sustainability, and quality at all times. This sense of support and connection runs deep within the values of Farmer’s Body.